Words matter. I use them not just to convey information but to mark a moment in time, make the ordinary extraordinary, evoke emotion.
Over the past few years I’ve been privileged to write, proofread and edit for a variety of people. They include the Baby Boomer readers of ReMIND magazine, the staff of Global Hope Network International and Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, and the gifted ladies of Ask God Today Ministries. I’ve helped coach first-time teen authors, proofed children’s books for pastors and poets, edited memoirs, and interviewed people on topics ranging from starting a new life in early retirement to the physical, mental and spiritual changes that come with losing more than 200 pounds.
In addition, I’ve been blessed by the talent and knowledge base of groups like Jeff Goins’ Tribe Writers, The Freelance Writers Den, and The Christian PEN. It’s all made for quite the learning experience—and I plan to keep on learning.
Your words matter. They reflect who you are and how others see you, professionally as well as personally. If I can help you with them, head on over to my Contact page and tell me about your project. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Charles Areson, The Bee in the Blackberry Bush and Impossible to Forgive? What God Can Do When You Can’t
- Dave Arnold, It’s Possible: How to Thrive, Not Just Survive
- Dayna Bickham, Chosen for Purpose: Overcoming Giants and Living Your Dreams
- Bethany Connor, Cherished: One Woman’s Journey to Love and Be Loved
- Charlie Granade, Am I Beautiful? A Timely Answer to a Timeless Question
- Brenda McGraw, Joy Beyond: 28 Days to Finding Joy Beyond the Clutter of Life
- Teresa Shields Parker, Sweet Grace: How I Lost 250 Pounds and Stopped Trying to Earn God’s Favor
- Anne Peterson, Broken: A Story of Abuse and Survival and Emma’s Wish
- Michael Ray Smith, 7 Days to a Byline that Pays
- Blog posts
- Business documents (including correspondence, interview follow-up letters, newsletters and professional profiles)
- Masters theses
- Press releases